POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray vs. VRML coordinate axes : POV-Ray vs. VRML coordinate axes Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray vs. VRML coordinate axes
From: Marc M  Adkins
Date: 16 Jun 2002 02:27:29
Message: <3d0c2fd1$1@news.povray.org>
I'm generating POV-Ray and VRML from the same source.  I've read the
language specification for both, and they would seem to have the same
coordinate axes.  But when I view them, the x-axis is always reversed.  Has
anyone else seen this?  It's making me crazy (well, more than normal).  I
don't want to "fix" it if there's something I'm doing wrong.

Marc M. Adkins